|Home > Discussion Groups > Community guidelines|
When you post in a discussion group or enter a chat room, administrated by Missing-lynx, it constitutes your acceptance of all Guidelines, Terms and Conditions published on our site. If you do not agree to abide by such, please do not post on Missing-lynx discussion boards.
• Profanity or obscenities of any kind are not permitted, not even if disguised with *asterisks. Please remember that we are a diverse community of individuals with varying standards, and there may be minors present.
• Slanderous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening and harassing comments are not tolerated.
• No personal attacks or "flames" are allowed. Flames are defined as comments that reflect upon the person instead of their opinion.
• Real names must be used at all times.
• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (You may include anti-spam measures within your e-mail address)
• Please try to stay on topic.
• Posting of a single item to multiple topics is considered impolite.
• Try to make your Message Title clear and to the point, (no teasers please) this will help other users determine quickly whether your post is relevant for them.
• Political comments of any persuasion are not permitted and will be deleted immediately.
• Refrain from using these discussion boards for commercial or advertising purposes.
Failure to conform with these etiquette guidelines may lead to postings being deleted. Repeat offenders may be blocked from further participation in Missing-Lynx Forums.
In all cases, the moderators' descisions are final.
• We have been carefully investigating the issue of image copyright on missing-lynx. We have received legal advice that states that the posting of images on the site constitutes fair dealing and would not represent a copyright breach, provided that the following criteria are obeyed:
- images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi)
In the event that a copyright holder requests that an image in which they hold copyright not be displayed according to these criteria, we will respect their wish and remove the image from the site.
Please note, however, that Missing-Lynx's position on this issue may be modified in the light of new information or legal recommendations that may emerge. We remain committed to protecting the future of missing-lynx as a leading forum for armor modellers, and must therefore ensure that the site it operates is legally compliant.
• Because Moderators are not always present online, or aware of all the details of a particular conflict, they cannot be held responsible for the content of comments that may appear in their discussion group.
• Any opinions expressed by a Moderator are those of the Moderator alone, and are not to be attributed to Missing-lynx.com.